Holiday Gift Guide
Here is a Holiday Gift Guide including some of my favorite items to satisfy anyone's desires from the Health Conscious to the Bio-Hacking Ninja to the Natural Beauty and everything in between. All these items can be ordered from the comfort of your home. No parking lot traffic jams, no crowded shops, no lines.
- S'well Bottle. I absolutely love mine! I take it with me everywhere I go. I add a couple of drops of my favorite doTERRA Citrus Oils so that I drink more water throughout the day. Saks Fifth Avenue sells a gorgeous line of S'well bottles...shiny bling, studs, sparkles and more! Hint hint, my hubby.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp. ($24.99 for a set of two) I recently bought two sets of these lamps from Oil Life. I don't know what took me so long! They give off a gorgeous glow that I find incredibly relaxing. I have placed them on the night stand on each side of our bed, one at my desk and one on the end table at the couch where my husband likes to sit and contemplate his "nothing box" (read: play video games), haha. These lamps release negative ions which can boost blood flow, improve sleep, increase levels of serotonin in the brain, and improve allergy symptoms.
- Beeswax Candles: Yes, these candles are pricier in comparison to the Paraffin ones which are a highly refined petroleum by-product that contain up to 11 toxic compounds. My mission is to create awareness when it comes to the choices we make and how they impact our health. Make sure you purchase "100% Pure Beeswax Candles". These are the only candles that emit negative ions (see above) which purify, cleanse, improve air quality, and invigorate the body. What about soy candles? They are a no-go. Soy candles spoil without preservatives and additives such as bleach and hardeners are commonly found in these candles. Also, soy candles are mostly made from genetically modified soy crops that are heavily sprayed with toxic pesticides.
- Epsom Salts for a relaxing and detoxifying bath. This is one of my favorite self-care practices. Simply add these salts to your bath with a couple drops of doTERRA's Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and melt away. Some of the benefits of using Epsom Salts in your bath include: relieve pain and muscle cramps, ease stress and relax the body, help muscles and nerves function properly, relieve constipation, and eliminate toxins from the body.
- Organic Cotton Bed Sheets: this is on my list this year! Remember that whatever touches our skin is absorbed into our bloodstream and we spend a third of our lives sleeping. Cotton is sadly one of the dirtiest crops and heavily sprayed with pesticides and herbicides. Synthetic fabrics aren't a good option either as they often contain plastics and other chemicals. The Company Store has a line of Organic Sheets, Comforters, Duvets and Towels that are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) certified. If you have a California King size bed check out Sol Organics for beautiful, Fair Trade, Organic Cotton Sheets, Duvets and Down Comforters (hint, hint Mom!).
- Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Brush: This brush will deeply cleanse your skin (six times better than hands alone) and promote a smoother, more radiant skin. I use this 2-3 times a week to cleanse my skin.
- An Electric Toothbrush to help clean, whiten and support oral health. I am a big fan of the Oral-B round brush, in Rose Gold of course. A Tongue Scrapper ($10.99) would be amazing too!
- Crockpot, for the chef in your home. I use my crockpot every week to make my Bone Broths and some incredible Carnitas! I love putting something in my crockpot, turning it on and letting it do it's thing all day and having a delicious meal ready to eat at dinner time.
- Simone Miller's cookbooks for some equally healthy and delicious, no fuss recipes. I own lots...and I mean lots of cookbooks but these are my favorite ones followed by Ottolenghi's.
Zen Belly With a focus on quality ingredients, technique, and balancing flavors, this book will take the reader on a journey that will leave any feeling of restriction behind. With over 100 real food recipes, The Zenbelly Cookbook covers every course and occasion; from simple weeknight meals that can be made for the family in under 30 minutes, to elegant multiple course dinners that will impress any guest. The Zenbelly Cookbook will also offer entertainment tips such as: what can be made ahead, shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality, and menu suggestions. The goal of The Zenbelly Cookbook is to make incredible, professional quality food accessible to the home cook. Each recipe has a beautiful image of the ingredients laid out, which helps the reader easily see the “before and after”. Written with the novice home cook in mind, it includes foolproof instructions. However, the flavor combinations and creativity of the book make it a great choice for the more seasoned cook, as well.
Paleo Soups and Stews features more than 105 nourishing recipes, from foundation broths to a wide variety of soups and stews that cater to every taste, season, occasion, and course. It’s all here—from refreshing cold soups like gazpacho and summer borscht to savory pureed soups like Moroccan carrot and wild mushroom bisque to hearty options like matzo ball soup and pork chile verde. It even includes dessert soups and cookies to pair them with, like roasted plum soup with cinnamon roll cookies and chocolate soup with graham cracker marshmallow dippers. This all-encompassing cookbook also offers the one thing Paleo eaters have been missing with their bowls of soup: bread and noodles! Paleo Soups & Stews includes chapters dedicated to breads and noodles to dip into, serve in, serve on, or accompany your favorite hearty soup recipes.
- For the Green Goddess in your life, here are some of my "clean" makeup favorites:
Ilia Beauty: Lipstick
Beautycounter: Mascara and foundation.
RMS Beauty: their Concealer and Highlighters are the best.
Tata Harper: need I say more? I love her Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint ($36). It's nourishing, volumizing and anti-aging.
Kjaer Weis: Mascara and Eye Shadows
- doTERRA Starter Kit & Wholesale Membership. One of my favorite kits, the Family Essentials Kit included the top 10 oils, that I use to support every system in my body, in 5ml bottles plus Peppermint and OnGuard Beadlets. I keep these in my purse to use on the go. Another great option is the Home Essentials Kit, which also includes the top 10 oils but in 15ml bottles plus a beautiful diffuser so that the entire household can benefit from the therapeutic properties. To read more about why I specifically choose to use doTERRA'a Oil click here.
- doTERRA's Spa Line ($42.00 Wholesale), which includes a face mask, body scrub and body butter. I use these three products almost daily for my self care. They are so luxurious and filled with beautiful Essential Oils. You can also purchase the items individually.
The Detoxifying Mud Face Mask ($14.50 Wholesale) is a natural clay mask infused with Myrrh, Juniper Berry and Grapefruit oils. This mask promotes purifying benefits while reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The Body Scrub ($19.50 Wholesale) includes Wild Orange, Grapefruit and Bergamot Oils. This gentle scrub not only removes dead skin cells but it also hydrates your skin leaving it smooth and soft.
The Body Butter ($17.50 Wholesale) is incredibly hydrating as it is comprised of Shea and Cocoa Seed Butters along with Jojoba Seed Oil. It is infused with Wild Orange, Douglas Fir, Frankincense and Grapefruit essential oils.
To purchase any doTERRA products please click here or email me at Salutebyk@gmail.com with any questions so we can find something that will satisfy your needs and health goals.
Hope this makes shopping for your loved ones easy and convenient. Happy shopping!