As a Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Coach I am very cautious with what I choose to eat, apply to my skin and cleaning products I use in my home.
Quality is everything to me.
I strongly believe that if we reduce our exposure to toxins and support our bodies with proper nutrition, clean water, daily exercise, stress management, and the healing power of plants, we can truly thrive.
Over the years I have experimented with several different brands of Essential Oils but it wasn't until I discovered doTERRA that I fell madly in love.
Naturally occurring volatile aromatic compounds
Found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties
Highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy
Used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices
CPTG CERTIFIED PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE® ESSENTIAL OILS
Sourced from a global network of growers to ensure the most pure and efficacious essential oils
Rigorously tested for standards of purity and potency
Free from fillers or artificial ingredients
Free of harmful contaminants
Provide health-conscious individuals with a safe and natural alternative
Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications
Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed
One drop is all that is needed to achieve a powerful benefit
• Cultivates partnerships with artisans, small-scale growers, and distilleries
• Organizes growers into cooperatives, creating jobs and improving income
• Establishes stable pricing with a trustworthy, long-term buyer
• Empowers growers, families, and communities in impoverished nations
Traditionally, certain essential oil application methods have been preferred or used exclusively. However, as the research surrounding essential oils continues to develop, a greater understanding of application methods is now understood. All application methods are safe when used appropriately, including aromatic, topical, and internal methods. One or multiple application methods can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends in one of three methods:
Essential oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing; diffusing essential oils can also cleanse and purify the air.
Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
Essential oils can be safely applied for massage or topical benefit.
I use doTERRA's Essential Oils and products on a daily basis to support my natural lifestyle and overall health.
This is what I recommend doTERRA’s therapeutic grade of essential oils for…
• Supporting and balancing hormones
• Easing feelings of sadness and anxiousness
• Supporting your and your children’s health and wellness
• Boosting metabolism and managing hunger
• Toxin-Free cleaning products
• Natural personal care (from toothpaste to skin care)
The Cheapest Way to Buy Them…
Most people start by becoming Wholesale Customers and purchasing a wholesale starter kit.
When you purchase a wholesale starter kit you get:
• Your wholesale membership fee of $35 is waived
• Your wholesale membership allows you to save 25%-55% on all future orders
• Our most popular and loved oils in a discounted bundle
• Never any obligation to sell the oils or to have a monthly order
Option of creating an income with doTERRA.
• Step 1: Click here, enter your country and hit continue.
• Step 2: Select “Wholesale Customer” (cannot sell doTERRA) or “Wellness Advocate” (can sell doTERRA) and then hit continue.
• Step 3: Input your contact and shipping info.
• Step 4: Select your wholesale starter kit
• Step 5: Enter in your payment information and then hit “Process Order Now and Continue“